Building and Construction Awards
Building Construction Awards Advice For Employers
- As an employer in Australia’s building and construction industry, it’s essential to understand and comply with the various awards that may apply to your business.
- Awards are legal documents that outline the minimum entitlements and conditions of employment for workers in a particular industry or occupation.
- They cover things like wages, leave entitlements, and working hours.
Determining the awards that align with your business’ needs could be challenging.
- However, it’s crucial to do it correctly because failure to comply with awards may result in hefty fines and legal action.
- The Building and Construction Industry Awards differ significantly from the community standard Modern Awards with industry-specific arrangements, conditions, and allowances.
- The Building and Construction Industry Awards covering residential, non-residential, commercial, Onsite, Offsite, Plumbing and Fire Sprinkler Awards are quite complex. With Inclement Weather provisions, Industry Specific notices, or Redundancy provisions, employers need specialist advice to ensure compliance.
- The Industry Awards cover many Trades including carpentry, plumbing, tilers, bricklayers, labourers, formworkers, steel fixers, concreting, blockwork, plastering, and much more.
How we can help
We offer a range of services to help employers in the building and construction industry comply with awards, including:
Links to Award Pages
Trust forms the basis of all professional service, our team has repeatedly been trusted by hundreds of Australian companies.
Workforce Advisory was responsive to our needs and employment law issues. We got service that no one else had expertise in, so we are very very happy.
Thank you Dean and team.
Dean and Workforce Advisory, are always ready to help with industry specific knowledge. Knowledgeable, friendly and efficient as well as very reasonable priced. I would use them every time.
Dean is a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of the construction industry. Super fast response every time, very personalised and happy to brainstorm solutions. Always my recommended go-to man for any of my clients in the construction industry.
Get in Touch!
Don't let the complexity of awards in the building and construction industry stress you out. Contact our team today and let us take the burden off your shoulders.