Harassed, Bullied or Injured Workers
Harassed, Bullied or Injured Workers Advice For Employers
- The management of employees on long-term WorkCover, Ill or Injured Employees is difficult, it is littered with problems, obligations, liabilities, and demands.
- An Employer must seek good advice, inject TIME into the process and take a long-term view.
- The setting of clear objectives, clear communication and progress to understanding the employee’s capacity will help all parties to make informed decisions.
- Workforce Advisory knows the importance of helping Employers, providing a considered and stable approach and the advantages of time.
- We assist a wide number of Employers across all industries including construction with questions, workers’ compensation and capacity issues.
- Employers must take reasonable action, training, and steps to avoid workplace discrimination and harassment (including sexual harassment).
- Discrimination may occur during your pre-employment process, within the employment engagement period, and during the termination of employment.
- Workplace harassment is best described as repeated unwelcome conduct that offends, intimidates, or humiliates the person.
- The conduct may be directly or indirectly connected to grounds for unlawful discrimination being a person’s race, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, etc.
How we can help
We offer a range of services to help employers in the building and construction industry manage harassed, bullied, or injured Workers, including:
Trust forms the basis of all professional service, our team has repeatedly been trusted by hundreds of Australian companies.
Workforce Advisory was responsive to our needs and employment law issues. We got service that no one else had expertise in, so we are very very happy.
Thank you Dean and team.
Dean and Workforce Advisory, are always ready to help with industry specific knowledge. Knowledgeable, friendly and efficient as well as very reasonable priced. I would use them every time.
Dean is a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of the construction industry. Super fast response every time, very personalised and happy to brainstorm solutions. Always my recommended go-to man for any of my clients in the construction industry.
Get in Touch!
Avoid the risk of legal disputes and lawsuits. Contact our team today and let us help you navigate the legal jargon and help to ensure that your business is in compliance with the law.