Workforce Advisory has a long history of advising Employers with regard to Unfair Dismissal claims under the Fair Work Act 2009. We focus on practical and strategic advice in managing risk, reducing disputed facts and thinking outside the box for solutions. This area of law will continue to challenge Employers, Directors and Managers working with difficult employees, underperforming employees, serious misconduct, employee capacity, or managing ill and injured employees.
Workforce Advisory works with Contractors, Subcontractors, Employers and Associations across a number of industries including construction. The importance of setting expectations, confirming the facts and detailing the history timeline are key to responding to any claim.
Workforce Advisory can assist with Time Management and Performance Management of employees.
- Bullying claims supports unfair dismissal remedy
- Independent Contractor status bars unfair dismissal application
- Determination of compensation in unfair dismissal cases
- Employee’s salary package exceeds unfair dismissal threshold
- Flawed investigation results in maximum unfair dismissal payout
- Employer wins appeal to reject late unfair dismissal application
- Difficulties employees face when making late unfair dismissal applications
- Dismissal must occur to trigger an unfair dismissal remedy
For queries about Unfair Dismissal or other employment questions, please contact Dean Cameron at Workforce Advisory Lawyers – We Know Employment Law on 1300 WAL LAW, 0417 622 178 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This information is provided as general advice on workplace relations and employment law. It does not constitute legal advice, and it is always advisable to seek further information regarding specific workplace issues. Liability limited by a scheme approved under professional standards legislation.